A bit of history about Brendan and his service...
- Born October 5, 1951 and raised in Palo Alto at 758 DeSoto Drive
- Graduated from Bellarmine College Prep in 1969
- Graduated from Santa Clara University with a Bachelors Degree in Economics from the Science School in 1973
- Received a Masters Degree in Business from Santa Clara University in 1976
- Joined Coldwell Banker in 1975
- Joined Cornish & Carey in 1985
- Appointed to the position of Senior Marketing Analyst in 1986
- Appointed Associate Vice President in 1992
- Cornish & Carey purchased by Coldwell Banker in 1997
- Moved to the Palo Alto office of Sereno Group Real Estate in April 2011
Since my association with Cornish & Carey/Coldwell Banker, I have always been in the top 1% of the company and the number 1 or 2 sales person in my individual office and have averaged between 35-55 transactions each year for over 25 years.
Since Coldwell Banker purchased Cornish & Carey I have been the #1 agent in the Palo Alto offices by both dollar volume and in terms of units sold in 11 of the last 14 years. In 2000, 2003, and 2006 I finished #2. This level of activity has placed me in the top 1% of the company each year.
Sereno Group is a collaborative company. We don't compete against one another. Each agent is equally valued no matter what their production level and thus every one is a winner and deserves an award.
My interests combined with Real Estate are my wife, my home, competitive cycling, weight lifting, fine arts, travel, and everything French.